Welcome to Gold Beach House and Spa | 4 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #PK26115
Tanzania | Zanzibar
7 Nights from
R19200 per person sharing
The Gold Zanzibar is a hotel outside the common patterns, an oasis of luxury and elegance, where you can regenerate body and spirit. In a context of natural elegance, guests feel as if they are in every corner of the globe, enticed by the search for refined, relaxing, delicious cuisine and a slice of the sweet life in tropical flavours.
Gold Zanzibar is on the beach of Kendwa, without a doubt the most beautiful of the islands. With an exposure towards the northwest of the island, this is the only area not affected by the tides, allowing our guests to swim at any time of day. The hotel overlooks the beach of white, powdery sand. And no words can describe the incredible African sunset from our hotel.
The hotel is about 50 minutes by car from the international airport.
The hotel offers different room types all decorated with modern furnishings.
Discover stunning locations and historical sights departing from the beach house resort. If you feel like exploring, you will have lots of fun with the variety of tours and water sports activities proposed by our excursion desk.
Included in the price:
- FLY-IN PACKAGE IN CLUDES:
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar, including airline levy
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5 star Gold Zanzibar, in a Deluxe Garden Double Room
- Includes: Breakfast, lunch, dinner plus selected drinks daily
- One mini bar refill per day
- Live entertainment daily
- Afternoon tea served daily
- Honeymoon Benefits:
- Fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine in the room, romantic dinner on the beach
- Copy of the marriage certificate no older than six months requested on confirmation and at the arrival.
These rates are valid for South African residents only.
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Thompsons website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. For standard terms and conditions refer to www.thompsons.co.za E&OE
Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
Critical Notes Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.