Welcome to Yas Viceroy | 5 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #PK26009
United Arab Emirates | Abu Dhabi
4 Nights from
R21600 per person sharing
The interiors of this Abu Dhabi resort embody a contemporary fusion of elegance and momentum, created with sensuous curves and sleek lines.
Guests marvel at the incredible LED canopy that not only emits a concert of colour and shade but also embraces the exhilarating Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, defining the Abu Dhabi hotel as a landmark across Yas Island and one of the worlds most extraordinary destinations. Watch high-speed races and practices from the hotel daily or layout on the beach for a relaxing sunny day.
Only 15 minutes from the Abu Dhabi city centre. With a stunning location – set half on land and half on water, overlooking the Yas Marina and the Yas Marina Circuit (Host of the Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix) – we offer a truly distinctive location for superb corporate travel and unforgettable vacations.
This hotel sets the standard for exceptional service throughout its 499 impeccable rooms and suites.
Experience the pure comfort, plush amenities and latest in technology that features in all of the generous guestrooms, with a minimum of 581 square feet of space to relax and enjoy. To ensure guests stay in rooms tailored to their needs, the hotel offers a variety of guestrooms to choose from, including interconnecting rooms and suites. Custom furnishings and modern conveniences highlight the guestrooms innovative design, matching the hotels striking architecture.
Delight in the art of cuisine at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi. When you are dining in the most exciting hotel in the world you expect the food to be nothing short of spectacular, and our tantalizing Abu Dhabi restaurants showcase the finest specialties from around the world. Choose from a colourful host of eateries, from the freshest seafood and sushi to modern Italian, regional Indian cuisine, and a stylish array of bars and lounges. For fantastic cuisine throughout the day, we have the perfect Abu Dhabi dining spot for every taste.
Included in the price:
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi including airline levy
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 5 star Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary access to the Yas Beach Club by a scheduled shuttle bus with a complimentary sun lounger, parasol and beach towel
- Open track days for walking and cycling at the Yas Marina Circuit
- Complimentary transfers via Yas Express shuttle bus to Ferrari World, Yas Waterword, Yas Links 18-hole golf course, Yas Mall and Yas Marina
- Complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Parks and Resorts
Airfare supplements apply for all weekend travel & also from 30 September ’18
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. Standard Terms and Conditions may apply. E & OE.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.