Welcome to Adaaran Select Meedhupparu | 4 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF9501
Raa Atoll | Maldives
7 Nights from
R29 635 per person sharing
Great location in the pristine Raa Atoll, a natural paradise of white sand and spectacular sunsets providing comfortable and spacious accommodation.
For the energetic visitor there are plenty of activities ranging from gym, tennis and beach volleyball through to wind surfing, water skiing, scuba diving and big game fishing.
Or, imagine you and someone special all alone on a lover’s cruise, or exploring a desert island hand in hand…it’s a dream come true on Meedhupparu.
A destination of dazzling tropical beauty that offers the perfect recipe for relaxation and rejuvenation! A country of more than a thousand islands spread over 90,000 square kilometres of the Indian Ocean. Endowed with a dreamlike beauty, the Maldives welcomes you to enjoy its natural splendour and charm. For most holidaymakers, great sunny days with deep blue skies, clear lagoons with pleasing shades of blue, moonlit nights, the soothing sound of little waves lapping soft white sands, the ruffle of palms and powdery white beaches are the basic ingredient for a tropical island holiday – few places offer these in greater abundance than the Maldives.
Maldives offers a variety of resorts catering to the taste and budget of most travellers. All resorts are located on their own private island, making their beaches idyllically crowd-free. From Robinson Crusoe style to those offering a more conventional style, your resort is your haven from which to spend your days relaxing with a cocktail or two, diving in the spectacular ocean, or taking advantage of the spa facilities, water sports or activities the resort has to offer. Maldives is bare foot luxury at its best.
The warm seas of the Maldives have high visibility throughout the year; with water clear enough to see the passing fish as far as fifty metres away at times. Over a thousand species of fish and other underwater creatures inhabit the Maldivian waters. Enjoy your days snorkelling, diving, deep-sea fishing or cruising at sunset.
The Maldives has a hot tropical climate and the temperature remains remarkably consistent at around 30°C year round – and that’s on the beach and in the water! The sea in the Maldives is warm all year round and the water temperature is an average of 29°C (yowzers!)
1 August 2019 – 31 October 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by domestic flight
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Mid-morning, late afternoon & midnight snacks. Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Main, Pool & Sunset Bars , Café Mass & Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – house pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails & mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx R2 100.00 per person.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.