Welcome to Doubletree by Hilton, Allamanda Resort & Spa | 4*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF10963
Seychelles | Mahe
5 Nights from
R28 880 per person sharing
Ideally located in the South East of Mahe, this charming and vibrant resort makes you experience authentic Seychelles scenery.
Each of the 30 rooms boasts a large private terrace with unobstructed views over the Indian Ocean.
A turquoise mosaic infinity pool mirrors the blue ocean whilst the superb private beach is dotted with huge granite boulders and complemented by the lush tropical foliage of the surrounding mountains.
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while on holiday, the gym is glass-fronted and looks right out to the sea. Snorkelling equipment and kayaks are free of charge for those that want to keep fit while having fun. If you prefer to relax, the eForea Spa is located on the rocks along the beach so you can have a massage with a view.
The Ocean View Bar offers signature cocktails for enjoying as you view the magnificent sunset. Later in the evening, take in a variety of culinary delights at Les Palms restaurant, where both adults and children enjoy a Creole-centric meal while taking in the surrounding view.
The location is a great starting point to explore the unspoiled coves and beaches of southern Mahe or head up the coast for an interesting visit to the Takamaka Bay Rum Distillery and a traditional creole meal at La Plaine St. Andre Restaurant.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Les Palms Restaurant
All day dining in a contemporary setting serving breakfast, lunch and themed dinners in a relaxed buffet style with live cooking stations.
Ocean View Bar
Located opposite the restaurant on the ground floor, the bar is fully stocked with International brands.
Perched on giant granite boulders at the water’s edge with stunning views of the Indian Ocean, a location to soothe the body, stimulate the mind and enliven the senses! The Eforea Spa provides a complete menu of health, beauty and wellness services including couples treatments
WELCOME TO THE SEYCHELLES
One hundred and fifteen coral and granite islands rising up out of the Indian Ocean – this is the Seychelles! A dream come true – calm azure waters, deserted beaches, tropical paradise and turquoise lagoons. This string of islands offers sparkling white sandy beaches and coral reefs bustling with sea life. The flora and fauna are unique, the mountains are covered in lush vegetation, and the landscape offers a stunning and multi-faceted panorama.
Seychelles’ enviable climate is always warm and without extremes. In this tropical haven, the temperature seldom drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C making Seychelles a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers. During the north-west trade winds that occur between the October and March, the sea is generally calm and the weather warm and humid, in January and February the islands receive their life-giving rains, rejuvenating the rivers and streams. From May to September the weather is cooler and drier with livelier seas – particularly on the south-eastern coasts.
19 April – 17 July 2020
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Mahe on Air Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 5 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 20% Discount included – Book and pay 15 days prior to departure
- FREE car hire for the duration of your stay included
- *The car hire excludes Insurance, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and petrol
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.