#TAG Holiday Package ID #HTSA
7 Nights from
R37 939 per person sharing (std dbl room)
The program leads you from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro. These cities are two of the most dynamic cities in South America, where are you going to become acquainted with the rhythm and the characteristics of both countries. At Buenos Aires you are going to expect a mix of history and modern spirit. At Rio de Janeiro you are going to be part of a fantastic nightlife and you are going to see some of the most famous beaches in the world. During a tour to Iguaçu, where the amazing waterfalls are located around the correspondent river, you are going to see an impressive nature spectacle. This nature spectacle, located in the national park Iguaçu, became a world natural heritage of UNESCO.
1st day – Buenos Aires
Transfer to the hotel. At the afternoon you are going to have a city tour to see the most important tourist attractions as the aristrocratic residential buildings at the north and their numerous restaurants, pastry shops, nightclubs and dressy stores, which create a fascinating atmosphere.
You visit the dapper neighborhood called Palermo Chico in which embassies, consulates and museums are located. Furthermore you attend a park called “3rd February” or “The gardens of Palermos” in which are the following attractions located: “El Rosedal”, the botanical garden, the planetarium, the zoo, the Argentinean racecourse for horses as well as the monument “Monumento a La Carte Magna y las Cuatro Regiones Argentinas” and the urban golf course. The avenues are one of the world’s widest ones. On your finally trip to the observation deck of the congress palace and of the monument named “Monumento de los Dos Congresos” up to the “”Plaza de Mayo” you pass the Obelisk, which is a emblem of Buenos Aires, the square of the republic, the Columbus theater and you have a short distance walk through the district called “San Telmo” up to the urban quarter “La Boca”. “La Boca” is very famous because of its interesting history. There is a street named “Caminito” which is famous for its spirit of tango music and its couloured buildings.
Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
2nd day – Buenos Aires
OPTIONAL EXCURSION TO THE GAUCHO FESTIVAL (NOT INCLUDED)
This excursion has an early departure because of moving to the pampas. The first attraction is a visit of a typical Estancia argentina. By eating Empanada or Asodo, which is an Argentinean style of making barbecue, you can feel the atmosphere of country life. Additional to that you hear some local folk music and have the chance to dance together some tango. Furthermore you watch the Gauchos’ traditional horse race. It is impressive to see the professional handling of the horses. You also have the opportunity to ride a horse as well as to take a ride on the typical cart. You are going to feel like a real Gaucho! Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
3rd day – Buenos Aires / Iguassu
After having breakfast a transfer brings you from the hotel to the local airport. Today you fly to the Argentinean countryside of the waterfalls.
Arrival to Foz do Iguaçu, transfer to the hotel check in and accommodation.
On this full day excursion the entrance price is included.
This excursion brings you to the waterfalls by using the hiking routes. Finally you arrive at a breathtaking canyon called “Garganta del Diabolo” (Canyon of the devil).
A train through the jungle moves to the stations “waterfalls” and “Garganta del Diabolo”, even tough the hiking route named “Yvyra Retá” connects these two stations. By using some hiking routes it is possible to access the lookout point “Alvar-Nunes”, the waterfalls called “Bozetti”, “San Martin” and “the two sisters”. Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
4th day – Iguassu
After having breakfast, you enjoy a tour to the waterfalls on the Brazilian countryside. On this trip the entrance price is included as well.
From the Brazilian countryside you have a breathtaking point of view to gaze at the UNESCO world natural heritage.
BIRDS PARK OPTIONAL (NOT INCLUDED)
5th day – Foz do Iguassu / Manaus
AMAZON Cruise – 4 DAYS:
1st day – Manaus
Someone welcomes you there and you travel to your lodge by using the transfers. At the lodge you have dinner and stay overnight.
2nd and 3rd day – Amazonas
During these two days you discover the rainforest “Amazonas” by walking. You do have to enjoy the flora and fauna there. During your excursion you travel along the channel storages, do a nightly visit of the caymans and visit a local community to get in touch with some habitants. Your trip ends at the location where the two rivers discharge into the Amazonas River.
Please note that several of the possible activities depend on weather conditions.
Your stay is full board.
INCLUDED in the package rate:
* Transfer IN (car and boat) and Transfer OUT (boat and car ). (*) Please check separate item ” TRANSFERS ” for details :
* Meals : 02 lunches, 03 dinners and 03 breakfasts.
* Tours: nature hike , Monkey Forest , visit to a “caboclo´s” house , fishing , evening tour in canoe to enjoy de sound of the nature and full day tour to the “Meeting of the Waters” phenomenon.
NOTES: the distribution of the tours will be coordinated by the local operation department.
* Check-out time : 10:30 (am)
4th day – Amazonas to Rio de Janeiro (8th day)
After having breakfast in your hotel, a transfer brings you to the airport Foz do Iguassù to fly to Rio de Janeiro. At your arrival someone welcomes you. A transfer to your accommodations and the check-in is organized as well.
Today you make an excursion to the Sugar Loaf. You pass the beaches “Praia do Botafogo” and “Praia Vermelha” at the urban district called “Urca”. From there you use the aerial passenger line to go up to the Sugar Loaf. You have a first stop on a hill called “Morro da Urca” on which several gardens and panorama viewing platforms are located. Arrived at the second stop you enjoy a spectacular view over Rio de Janeiro, its beaches and the bay “Guanabara”. At the horizon you can see the mountain called “Corcovado”. After that breathtaking excursion, you move on to Copacabana.
Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
9th day – Rio de Janeiro
After having a breakfast, your day starts with a half day city tour and an excursion to “Corcovado”. Starting point is the urban district “Cosme Velho”, which is located between city centre and Copacabana. By using the train you pass the tropical forest “Tijuca”, which is the biggest urban forest in the world. It is also a fantastic place to look over Rio de Janeiro and to see the mountain. The Corcovado has a height of 710 meter. It is possible to scale it by using the train or by using the listed cog railway (approximately 2.3 miles). On the top of Corcovado is the monument of Christo enthroned, which you can see at each time from nearly every place in Rio de Janeiro. From this viewing platform you can enjoy one of the most spectacular panorama views in the world.
On the one site the sugar loaf and the beaches “Guanabara” and “Niteròi” and one the other site the beaches “Copacabana” and “Ipanema” as well as the “Laguna Rodrigo de Freitas” are situated. The Corcovado is located in the middle of the nature park named “Tijuca”, which is a tropical reservation. You can use the tight, double-tracked streets through the compacted vegetation, which pass several beautiful waterfalls and viewing points along their approximately 62.14 miles length in total.
Tip: “Mesa do Imperador”
Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
10th day – Rio de Janeiro
You have breakfast at the hotel.
Today you have a free day or optional you can book some not included excursions.
- Jeep tour
- Tropical islands
- Petropolis (approximately 40.39 miles distance from Rio de Janeiro)
11th day – Rio de Janeiro
After having your breakfast at your hotel, you have to checkout and a transfer brings you to the airport.
Included in the price:
- Overnight stays and breakfast
- Airport transfers in and out as well as guided excursions and meals as given in the program
- Regular transfers airport- only driver in Portuguese
- English speaking guide during tours regular
- National and intercontinental flights
- Served drinks at meals (never included)
- Not listed meals
- Optional excursions
- Possible early check-in or late check-out as well as room upgrades ( check allowed check in times )
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.