Welcome to Avani, Seychelles | 4*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF8834
Seychelles – Mahe
7 Nights from
R23865 per person sharing
This is the first AVANI branded resort in the Indian Ocean. The location is fabulous – right on Barbarons Beach on Mahe’s west coast.
Accommodation, leisure activities and dining options have all been designed with every age and travel style in mind. Five room types include connecting rooms so it’s great for families, there are two restaurants plus a Private Dining concept for that someone or something special. The palm fringed beach is fabulous for topping up a tan, then cool off in the ocean, or the resort’s 25 metre pool. Breathe, stretch, relax and recharge at a yoga asana – and tomorrow go out and explore Seychelles. This is what a holiday at AVANI Seychelles is all about.
Even adults need a time out now and then – pamper ‘me time’ or ‘we time’ is waiting at the AVANI Spa – you will find that quiet time never felt so good.
One hundred and fifteen coral and granite islands rising up out of the Indian Ocean – this is the Seychelles! A dream come true – calm azure waters, deserted beaches, tropical paradise and turquoise lagoons. This string of islands offers sparkling white sandy beaches and coral reefs bustling with sea life. The flora and fauna are unique, the mountains are covered in lush vegetation, and the landscape offers a stunning and multi-faceted panorama.
Seychelles’ 115 islands fall under two distinct groups; the outstandingly beautiful granitic islands, the world’s only oceanic islands of granitic rock and coral islands fringed by white sandy beaches and encircled by coral reefs teaming with fish.
The three most popular islands in the Seychelles archipelago are Mahé, Praslin, and La Digue. Home to 98% of the Seychelles’ population, these three are clustered in the archipelago’s northeast area known as the Inner Island group. Mahé and Praslin are Seychelles’ largest islands (nearby Silhouette Island is larger than La Digue, but less populated), and all three are granitic (versus coral). The Inner Islands also include other popular islands to visit, such as Denis, Bird, Silhouette, and North.
Seychelles’ enviable climate is always warm and without extremes. In this tropical haven, the temperature seldom drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C making Seychelles a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers. During the north-west trade winds that occur between the October and March, the sea is generally calm and the weather warm and humid, in January and February the islands receive their life-giving rains, rejuvenating the rivers and streams. From May to September the weather is cooler and drier with livelier seas – particularly on the south-eastern coasts.
8 January 2019 – 28 February 2019
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to the Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 35% Early Bird Discount included – Book and pay 50 days prior to departure
- Upgrade to Half Board from R5 700 pp
- Upgrade to Full Board from R9 900 pp
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.