Welcome to Bali
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF8980
Bali Combo Package
9 Nights from
R21 225 per person sharing
A romantic haven located in the heart of Seminyak offering modern-minimalistic luxury villas in harmony with the lush tropical gardens that surround them. This boutique villa style property is ideal for couples and honeymooners equipped with semi butler service. It is located at the heart of Seminyak and within walking distance to the famous Double Six beach, classy boutiques and cafes.
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colourful festivals, music and dance is testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
Kuta Beach – first discovered in the 60’s, and once a sleepy fishing village – has now transformed into the centre of Bali’s nightlife and action. Legian is where the locals, tourists and expats all mingle. Bargaining, beach activities, indulging in massages, meditating or simply reading – you name it, it’s available! For a holiday where the emphasis is on relaxation, visit Jimbaran or Sanur Beaches; whilst Nusa Dua caters for the more upmarket taste and is ideal for families and water sport enthusiasts. If beaches aren’t your ideal, then visit Ubud, where the culture and lifestyle of the Balinese wait to be discovered.
You will find a range of chauffeur driven limousines, self-drive cars, taxis and hotel shuttles. Many taxis are not metered so it’s wise to negotiate the fare beforehand. Bemos, or communal buses, are available in smaller villages – simply hail the driver and negotiate the fare that suits you both. Motorcycles can also be hired but road and traffic conditions can be busy and somewhat hazardous in certain locations.
Bali has a tropical climate with temperatures averaging 30°C year round. October to April can bring heavy showers and high humidity, but usually the days are sunny. From May to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings.
Sun Island Resort: Free Wi-Fi, 24 Hour Butler on call, Shuttle to Kuta Plataran Ubud: Shuttle to Ubud Centre, free use of bicycles Ayodya Resort Nusa Dua: Yoga on Tuesdays & Fridays, Beach volleyball 3 times a week, Stand Up Paddle.
1 April 2019 – 30 June 2019
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Bali
- Arrival transfer in Seminyak
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Pool Villa at the 4* Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa in Seminyak
- Breakfast daily
- Transfer from the Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa to the Plataran Ubud
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Superior Room at the 4* Plataran Ubud
- Breakfast daily
- Transfer from the Plataran Ubud to the Ayodya Resort
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room at the 5* Ayodya Resort in Nusa Dua
- Breakfast daily
- Departure transfer
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.