Welcome to Seminyak | 3* / 4*
#Booking ID: BUFF365844
6 Nights from
R13 990 Per Person Sharing
Set off on a memorable adventure in some of the most incredible natural scenery in Bali.
Days 1 ,2 & 3:
Free for you to enjoy at your own leisure.
Set off on a memorable adventure in some of the most incredible natural scenery in Bali. Await pick up from your accomodation to Sanur harbour, where you’ll board a speedboat to take you to the gorgeous Nusa Penida. This impressive island is home to magical landscape and natural formations that are trurly breathtaking. Sit back as you make your way to the island on a 45 minute journey. Arrive at the ferry drop off point, and set foot on Nusa Penida’s shore. Meet your driver who will take you on this day-long adventure exploring the island.
First stop, the breathtaking viewpoint of Kelingking Beach, where steep cliffs surround a remote white sand beach. Watch your step, as you make it to the incredible viewpoint and gaze upon the verdant peaks and bright blue waters below. See if you can spot the t-rex formed by one cliff closing off the shore. Feel the wind playing with your hair as you marvel at the landscape enveloping you. This jaw-dropping scenery is truly spectacular, so snap that perfect photo before continuing owards to Broken Beach.
Broken Beach is not actually a beach but a natural bridge created by a cave that sunk into the ocean. Now all that remains is a lagoon where water drifts in from the ocean. Soak up the spectacular view, and sip on a coconut from a nearby stall. Take a stroll along this incredible rock formation, gazing upon the clear waters below, before venturing onwards to Angle’s Billabong, a natural version of an infinity pool.
Take a seat in the restaurant, relaxing in this charming and verdant oasis. Namaste Bungalows was the first resort built on the island, however, in response to the modern realities of development, it was built using recycled materials where ever possible. With recclaimed wood pieces and second hand furniture, the dinning room has a tranquil atmosphere. Kick back and relax enjoying your fresh meal, before continuing onwards to Crystal Bay Beach.
Now it’s time to enjoy the sun and surf! Cystal Bay Beach is one of the more accessible beaches of the island, with calm clear waters great for snorkelling. This bay has an array of marine life, as the Indian and Pacific Oceans meet here, causing a lot of waterflow filled with plankton. Therefore, the bay is the perfect place to spot all sorts of aquatic creatures! Ask your guide to help you communicate with locals if you would like to rent some snorkelling gear, or just take it easy, soaking up the sun and swimming to your hearts content.
Finally, it’s time to return to Bali! Set off from the beach in the late afternoon, returning to the harbour and boarding your speedboat. Cruise back out into the Ocean, leaving the spectacular Nusa Penida behind. As you watch the island shrink in the distanct, reminisce over your adventure with your guide and travel companions. Marvel at the fact that you got to see some of the most beautiful, untouched nature of Indonesia. Arrive at Sanur, and transfer back to your accomodation just in time for sunset.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A waterproof backpack for snorkeling, exploring beaches, and wading in and out of the ferry
- Closed-toe shoes for visiting time because the volcanic rock is sharp and treacherous and the dirt roads are uneven.
- Flip Flop for beach time.
- Bathing suit, Sunscreen, Sunglasses and a hat to block the sun.
- A lightweight towel for drying off after you swim and snorkel.
Days 5 & 6:
Free for you to enjoy at your own leisure.
Bali Departure, Transfer to Aiport
01 July – 31 August 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Samui Airport
- Approximate airport taxes
- 5 Nights accommodation at Ozo Chaweng Samui.
- Breakfast Daily
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
Excluded in the price:
- VISA – Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam visa must be arranged for non-ASEAN citizens
- Please make sure you have 6 months passport validity. We can help for visa on arrival if request.
- VISA stamp fee at the arrival airport (US$45.00 pay at custom check-in)
- Early/late check in/out service at hotels (surcharge if request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.