Welcome to Bali – Gili Islands | 4*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #9599
Kuta, Gili Trawangan and Sanur -Bali.
9 Nights from
R20 355 per person sharing
Bali is so picturesque that you could be fooled into thinking it was an artistic masterpiece: rice paddies roll down hillsides, volcanoes soar through the clouds, the forests are lush and tropical, the beaches are lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and in the villages you’ll notice the quietness and wisdom in old people’s faces. Over 20,000 temples and palaces, coupled together with colourful festivals, music and dance is testimony to the island’s rich heritage.
Kuta Beach – first discovered in the 60’s, and once a sleepy fishing village – has now transformed into the centre of Bali’s nightlife and action. Legian is where the locals, tourists and expats all mingle. Bargaining, beach activities, indulging in massages, meditating or simply reading – you name it, it’s available! For a holiday where the emphasis is on relaxation, visit Jimbaran or Sanur Beaches; whilst Nusa Dua caters for the more upmarket taste and is ideal for families and water sport enthusiasts. If beaches aren’t your ideal, then visit Ubud, where the culture and lifestyle of the Balinese wait to be discovered.
The Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort Gili Trawangan is the perfect hidden getaway located on a private beach North of the island. The resort is inspired from the traditional Lombok Village houses with shaded terraces overlooking the beach or gardens. Experience a Cidomo local horse transfer to the resort just 20 minutes away, which can be booked directly on arrival from the harbour.
Bali has a tropical climate with temperatures averaging 30°C year round. October to April can bring heavy showers and high humidity, but usually the days are sunny. From May to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings.
The Clubhouse Gili by The Beach
Enjoy meals by the beach.
Pemenang Sport Bar
Located in the centre of resort inside the infamous Yacht Shaped building.
1 September 2019 – 31 October 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Bali on Emirates
- Arrival transfer from the airport to Kuta
- 3 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room at The Patra
- Breakfast daily
- Road transfer & scoot cruise to Gili Trawangan
- Own arrangement from the ferry terminal to the hotel by local Cidomo
- 3 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room at the Jambuluwuk Oceano Gili Trawangan
- Breakfast daily
- Own arrangements from the hotel to the ferry terminal by local Cidomo
- Scoot cruise & road transfer to Sanur
- 3 nights accommodation in a Standard Room at the Hyatt Regency Sanur
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the airport
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.