Welcome to Centara Watergate, Ibis Samui Bophut, Ibis Samui Bophut, Old Phuket |
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF#9405
Thailand – Koh Samui
10 Nights from
R22 230 per person sharing
WELCOME TO THAILAND
Or should we say, welcome to Paradise. Thailand is blessed with some of the world’s most-enviable beaches and a myriad of off shore islands ensuring your will be filled with water sports, hammocks and sunset strolls along the water’s edge. Some areas are super-vibey while others offer a more serene experience.
A QUICK GUIDE TO THE MOST POPULAR SPOTS…
Phuket is the largest island in Thailand and is undeniably the country’s most popular beach destination. With a vibrant nightlife, bustling market stalls, a family atmosphere or romantic seclusion. This island paradise offers a vast selection of hotels, and the beaches supply every kind of vibe! Head to Patong Beach if you feel like a party or being active. Kata and Karon Beaches are great for families and couples. The range of activities available is fantastic; canoeing, hiking, white water rafting, scooter hire and best of all – diving and snorkelling. Phuket and its islands are
Phi Phi Island is located 2 hours by ferry from Phuket (some resorts also offer a speedboat service). You’ll be collected from the ferry by long-tail boat and taken to your resort; all of which are located in the north of the island, a quieter area, for that true getaway experience. Phi Phi is nature at its best; towering limestone cliffs shelter white, sandy beaches leading to aquamarine bays filled with marine life; perfect for diving and snorkelling or simply taking it easy and letting the stress of modern life slip away. There are no roads on Phi Phi so once you settle into your resort your only mode of transport is a longtail boat (and some haggling with a local for the right price!). Make sure that you won’t need an ATM!
Krabi is a 2 hour overland trip from Phuket through countryside terrain and local villages. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Krabi’s sheer limestone cliffs will welcome you to where over 130 islands rise majestically from the sea, and secluded beaches are accessible only by colourfully adorned long-tail boats. Krabi is about getting out and exploring nature – sea caves, exotic marine life, rock climbing, beautiful National Parks, hot spring waterfalls, the spectacular turquoise waters of the Emerald Pool and Tiger Cave – a cliff monastery in a jungle valley.
The tropical island setting and laid back ambience make you feel like you have truly discovered the ideal island escape and that is why it is so popular with honeymooners. But, typically Thailand, there is something for everyone here. Head to Chaweng Beach for the vibe, and try Lamai or Bophut Beaches for a more tranquil experience and to bask in the beauty of nature. Within sight of Koh Samui, you’ll find Ang Thong National Marine Park – an archipelago of 42 towering islands with lush jungles, white beaches, hidden coves and waterfalls – making any trip away from the perfection of Koh Samui not only painless, but an experience like no other. Koh Samui is Thailand’s third largest island and extremely popular but there is still an opportunity to find your own little slice of paradise.
Thailand’s tropical climate has three main seasons:
Hot: March to June
Rainy: July to October
Cool: November to February
Average temperatures range from 20°C to 35°C
The monsoon season in the Andaman Sea (West coast/Phuket and surrounds) is from approximately May to October. The monsoon rains are generally short and heavy, clearing quickly and days of constant rain are rare.
Centara Watergate Bangkok: Special Discount Offer included Ibis Samui Bophut: 1 FREE Night included The Old Phuket: 2 FREE Nights included
1 May 2019 – 30 June 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Bangkok & Phuket
- Return transfers in Bangkok
- 2 nights accommodation in a Superior Room at the Centara Watergate
- Breakfast daily
- Flight from Bangkok to Koh Samui on Bangkok Airways
- Return transfers in Koh Samui
- 4 nights accommodation in a Standard Room at the Ibis Samui Bophut
- Breakfast daily
- Flight from Koh Samui to Phuket on Bangkok Airways
- Return transfers in Phuket
- 4 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Sino Wing Room at the Old Phuket
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Hashtag website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.