Welcome to Breezes Beach Club | 5*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF10743
Zanzibar | South East Coast
7 Nights from
R15 665 per person sharing
This stunning resort is situated along a pristine, untouched beach stretching as far as the eye can see and chosen by Conde Nast Traveller magazine as one of the top 30 beaches in the world.
With great attention to detail, unique charm, personalised service and warm hospitality, Breezes is a traveller’s dream.
South East Coast
Jambo! This is the Swahili greeting that you will hear on arrival when you are welcomed by the warm and inviting locals. Zanzibar is the name of an archipelago in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of East Africa. There are many small islands and two large ones: Unguja (the main island, sometimes informally referred to as ‘Zanzibar’), and Pemba Island. As the number one beach location in East Africa, Zanzibar is a wonderful island, with classic tropical beaches, lush plantations, an incredible history and a fascinating culture. Apart from historic Stone Town, with its labyrinth of narrow streets, Zanzibar is known for its beautiful palm-fringed beaches and pristine coral reefs.
The resort has 3 room categories. It must be noted that the resort will not guarantee sea view or sea front rooms.
All rooms are identical in terms of décor and size.
The Suites have a walk in dressing room and larger bathroom
Zanzibar is a few degrees south of the equator and enjoys a very tropical climate. The average daytime high is between 28°C and 32°C and the night-time lows are between 20°C and 25°C. Temperature wise – this island is an all-year-round winner. February is very hot and very humid (just leave your hair straightener at home!) and March to May are the wettest months.
As Zanzibar is situated in a malaria zone, it is recommended that you consult your physician on the correct preventative medication required before you travel.
16 March – 15 June 2020
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 1 FREE Night included
- Value Add’s: Welcome drink on arrival, bottle of wine and fruit platter in room on the day of arrival, sundowners served in room on arrival, 10% discount on PADI diving courses & complimentary gift on departure
- Special offer is not valid for travel from 10 – 13 April 2020
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.