Welcome to Canareef Resorts 4*
#Booking Ref: SLHCan
7 Nights from
R18990 Per Person Sharing
Situated just south of the equator, this beautiful section of the Maldives atoll is in a protected harbour of islands. A natural anchorage within a bowl of islands, the coast is calm and sheltered against high waves and ocean storms. The most strikingly colourful coral reefs mean that there are some of the best diving opportunities where manta ray and dolphin sightings are common place.
Getting away from the tiring and demanding activity of everyday life is what Canareef Resorts specialise in. The island is 4.5 km long and boasts pristine beaches with expansive ocean views. The unspoiled beauty and easy pace of life invites you to relax and enjoy the peace that you are looking for from a holiday in the tropics.
Canareef is one of the last outposts of Maldivian indigenous beauty. Strolling along secluded beaches, hiring bicycles and pedalling down shady lanes taking in the natural wonder of the island or indulgently laying back at the spa for sun-soaked relaxation are only some of your options.
The resort boasts snorkelling, sailing, surfing and other exhilarating water sports. With over 25 dive sites and a WWII shipwreck to explore, the diving is spectacular. Island excursions and deep-sea fishing are some of the other water borne adventures on offer. Indoor activities such as table tennis and billiards can also be enjoyed. A sparkling outdoor swimming pool and barbeque area are available as well as tantalising restaurants.
Canareef Resort Maldives is a lifestyle resort get-away. It is the longest resort island with over 270 luxury hotel rooms and villas available, yet you always have a sense of privacy and comfort. From bungalows with a private jacuzzi to villas with white sand washing into the lagoon, there is so much to enjoy.
Bed & Breakfast
Package price includes a Buffet breakfast only to be enjoyed daily in Kilhi Restaurant, open 07h30am-09h30am.
All other meals and drinks are charged for and will be added to the guests bill to be settled at check out.
Package price includes a Buffet breakfast to be enjoyed daily in Kilhi Restaurant, open from 07h30-09h30am; as well as dinner each evening at Kilhi Restaurant, open from 19h30-21h30pm. All other meals and drinks are charged for and will be added to the guests bill to be settled at check out. A supplement is required to be paid when choosing to dine at any one of the 2 specialty restaurants instead of Kilhi Restaurant.
All Inclusive *
Package price includes 3 meals a day to be enjoyed at Kilhi Restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served from 07h30-9h30am; lunch is served from 12h00-14h30 and dinner from 19h30-21h30pm. A supplement is required to be paid when choosing to dine at any one of the 2 specialty restaurants instead of Kilhi Restaurant.
Included in the price:
- Direct Flights to Maldives
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude flights, any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Land only rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.