8 days Athens to Mykonos.
G Adventures: Sailing Greece – Athens to Mykonos
#TAG Holiday Experience : GVAM
7 Nights from
R18 879 per person sharing
This eight-day adventure takes you from the Greek capital, Athens to the famous island of Mykonos. Relax in the sun or try your hand at sailing as your experienced skipper guides you through deserted bays and famous archaeological sites. You will have plenty of time for hiking, snorkelling, exploring and relaxing before digging into some local seafood.
Sailing Adventure Itinerary
Day 1: Athens
Arrival day. Join the group at 5pm for a welcome meeting and safety briefing before beginning the sailing journey to Mykonos. Enjoy a night cap on the boat, or head out to explore Athens by night.
Day 2: Athens/Northern Cyclades
Set sail for the Cyclades. Possible island stops include: Syros, Kea, Kythnos, Mykonos, Hydra and Aegina. Flexible itineraries give your experienced skippers the opportunity to showcase all the hidden gems you’re looking for. We follow the desires of the group and tailor the sailing experience to provide each group a quality journey while on board.
Days 3 – 6: Northern Cyclades
Flexible itineraries give your experienced skippers the opportunity to showcase all the hidden gems you’re looking for. We follow the desires of the group and tailor the sailing experience to provide each group a quality journey while on board. Possible Island stops include: Syros, Kea, Kythnos, Hydra, Aegina.
Day 7: Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
Celebrate upon arrival to Mykonos by visiting the local windmills and enjoying a cocktail on a veranda overlooking Little Venice. The beaches and nightlife add excitement to the picturesque island.
Day 8: Mykonos
Depart after breakfast.
April – June 2018 select departures
NB. Our prices are quoted in ZAR, and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Sailing the Greek Islands on a 15m (50 ft) sailing yacht
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Accommodation in 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers
- Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD60 per person
- Staff & experts
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- International flights and taxes
- Visas, where required
- Allow USD240-315 for meals not included
- Drinks and items of personal nature
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.