Welcome to 4* Greek Island Hopping – Athens-Milos-Santorini-Crete
#TAG Holiday Package ID #TH2350003
9 Nights from
R32 290 per person sharing
Day 01. Arrival / Athens.
Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Day 02. City tour / Athens.
The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann’s house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
Day 03. Piraeus – Milos / Milos.
In the morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Milos. Arrival in Milos and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 04. At leisure / Milos.
At leisure to explore this amazing island with the unique beaches and the deep blue waters.
Day 05. Milos – Santorini / Santorini.
After breakfast, transfer to the port of Milos in time to catch the local high-speed ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 06. At leisure / Santorini.
At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira & Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera.
Day 07. Santorini – Heraklion / Crete.
After breakfast, transfer to the port of Santorini in time to catch the local high-speed ferry to Heraklion. Arrival in Crete and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 08. At leisure / Crete.
At leisure to explore the biggest of the Greek islands. Make sure to try the unique Cretan food, explore the Minoan civilization at Knossos, discover the beautiful beaches of Elounda, and enjoy a boat ride to historical Spinalonga.
Day 09. Heraklion – Athens/Athens
Transfer to the local airport for a short domestic flight back to Athens. Arrival in Athens and transfer to your hotel.
Day 10. Departure.
Breakfast at the hotel and at the indicated time transfer to the airport for your departure flight
22 Apr – 26 Jun 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Athens including airline levy
- English speaking representative
- All transfers throughout
- 3 Nights in Athens at Hotel Titania or similar
- 2 Nights in Milos at Hotel Santa Maria Village or similar
- 2 Nights in Santorini at Hotel Splendour or similar
- 2 Nights in Heraklion at Hotel Lato Boutique or similar
- Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Milos with regular ferry Milos – Santorini, Santorini – Heraklion with domestic flight from Heraklion to Athens
- All entrance and admission fees to sites and museums
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Hashtag website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.