Welcome to Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort | 5 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF7910
Honeymoon Package, Mauritius
7 Nights from
R18850 per person sharing
Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort is a destination within a destination, offering guests easy access to the adjacent Bel Ombre Sugar Estates nature and deer reserve. The 15000 hectares of wilderness is ideal for a host of sports and activities including horse riding, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, canyoning, deer and bird watching and quad biking.
RESTAURANTS and BARS
The Resort offers five magnificent restaurant, bar and cocktail lounge facilities in which to relax and enjoy the ambience of this beautiful paradise destination. Take your choice from the overwhelming selection of superb cuisine on offer, which will excite and delight even the most refined palate. <br>
The Resort boasts magnificent Asian-style Spa facilities of the highest international standards. Designed as a village, the 620sqm spa area is surrounded by water features and ponds set in a majestic tropical garden, and offers an unrivalled range of treatments techniques from East and West, including a selection of massages, face and body care, mind and body balancing and beauty care.
The magnificent 18-hole Bel Ombre Golf Course, designed by leading South African golf architects Matkovitch and Haynes, borders on the northern perimeter of the resort and offers golfers easy access to its world-class facilities including a fully equipped club house, resident professionals, a golf boutique, professional coaching, golf cart rental and game scheduling. It is a par 72 | 6440 metre course.
Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort is situated on the southern coast of Mauritius on the magnificent Bel Ombre Estate, considered by many to be the islands best kept secret. Only 45 minutes drive from SSR International Airport and from the capital, Port Louis, the resort nestles in 15 hectares of pristine countryside adjacent to the tranquil waters of the Bel Ombre lagoon and the golf course, which is presently under development.
There are 112 Superior Rooms, 16 Deluxe Rooms, 20 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites and 2 Ocean Suites.
All 158 rooms and suites boast private bathrooms with a bath, walk-in shower and separate toilet, hairdryer, mini-bar, electronic room safe and individually controlled air conditioning, electric shaver plugs as well as multi-adaptors and dressing facilities. The rooms also provide Satellite TV, music channels and internet access via computer modem telephone jacks, as well as international direct dial telephone facilities with personalised voice mail. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and computers and fax machines are obtainable on request.
The Kids Club is open from 10am to 10pm daily and welcome children from the age of 2 to 11. It provides a fully trained and multi-lingual team operating in a safe and secure environment and menus designed for kids including their favourite meals and a daily programme of activities appropriate for each age and environmental excursions and arts and crafts and computer stations and the latest video games and a 30sqm swimming pool
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Garden View Suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Butler service
- Free unlimited green fees at Heritage Golf Club
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- FREE Wi-Fi in rooms
- 40% Honeymoon discount included
- Honeymoon Value Add: Gifts and romantic breakfast
- Butler service
- FREE unlimited green fees at Heritage Golf Club
- Upgrade to Gourmet Bliss All Inclusive from R8 580 per person (valid for travel until 25 September)
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.