Welcome to Kempinski Seychelles Resort, Seychelles | 5*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #TH2713669
Seychelles – Mahe
7 Nights from
R31 646 per person sharing
The Kempinski Seychelles Resort is the ideal location for an intimate getaway or an island adventure. It’s located on Baie Lazare, an intimate and exotic tropical paradise surrounded by untouched natural beauty. Accommodation is in 149 stunning guest rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom, TV, mini-fridge, safe, tea & coffee making facilities, free internet and iPod docking station. Facilities include 2 restaurants and 2 bars. Café Lazare offers healthy breakfasts and themed buffet dinners, which the signature restaurant, L’Indochine, serves a selection of freshly caught seafood. Windsong Bar offers an electric selection of cocktails and snacks. Planters Bar and Lounge is the resort’s social hub. epicentre for the resort and offers great views, tasty snacks and truly memorable cocktails. The hotel also offers a recreational centre with various activities including non-motorised water sports, island excursions, swimming pool, tidal lounge,a games room, kids club and spa.
Seychelles’ 115 islands fall under two distinct groups; the outstandingly beautiful granitic islands, the world’s only oceanic islands of granitic rock and coral islands fringed by white sandy beaches and encircled by coral reefs teaming with fish.
The three most popular islands in the Seychelles archipelago are Mahé, Praslin, and La Digue. Home to 98% of the Seychelles’ population, these three are clustered in the archipelago’s northeast area known as the Inner Island group. Mahé and Praslin are Seychelles’ largest islands (nearby Silhouette Island is larger than La Digue, but less populated), and all three are granitic (versus coral). The Inner Islands also include other popular islands to visit, such as Denis, Bird, Silhouette, and North.
Seychelles’ enviable climate is always warm and without extremes. In this tropical haven, the temperature seldom drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C making Seychelles a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers. During the north-west trade winds that occur between the October and March, the sea is generally calm and the weather warm and humid, in January and February the islands receive their life-giving rains, rejuvenating the rivers and streams. From May to September the weather is cooler and drier with livelier seas – particularly on the south-eastern coasts.
20 Apr – 5 Jul 2020
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to the Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Hill View Room
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Book and pay 90 days prior to departure
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.