Welcome to LUX star Le Morne | 5 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #PK26005
7 Nights from
R34100 per person sharing
Sheltered from trade winds by the rugged UNESCO Le Morne Brabant peak, this sunset beach hotel in Mauritius enjoys a leisurely position on the quieter side of the island. Delightfully landscaped gardens, four pools, a spa and a selection of restaurants and bars offering delicious New World wines and island-inspired dishes add to the hotels enchanting Mauritius ambience. Further inland, the Black River Georges National Park inspires with its local flora and fauna, from orchids to macaques, wild boar and flying foxes. Nature, culture, flavour – you’ll find it all at this beach hotel in Mauritius.
Nestled at the foot of the majestic Le Morne mountain in the South West corner of Mauritius is the tranquil beach hotel, LUX star Le Morne.
Enjoy the feel of wooden floors beneath your feet, as you breath in the scent of wild orchids drifting in on a gentle sea breeze. Every element of LUX star Le Morne is designed for the utmost in simplicity and comfort, from our luxurious Sleep Tight beds to the effortlessly elegant decor.
Light, fresh and ever so irresistible, LUX star restaurants offer everything that is exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the island’s many cultures and influences have to offer at any one of our authentic dining environments. Bon appetit!
LUX star Le Morne is brimful of exciting things to do. Take to the sea with our dynamic range of complimentary water sports or explore the island with a number of leisurely and adrenalin-fuelled activities. The island is yours to explore.
Get your heart racing with a high-energy game of beach volleyball, ping pong or tennis on our floodlit courts. Then unwind with a leisurely game of bocci or some calming yoga, tai chi and meditation sessions. LUX star Me fitness offers a range of dynamic exercise programmes for those who’d like to keep fit and trim on their holiday, while outdoor adventurers can hike or bike around the island’s beautiful surrounds, or kick it up a gear with quad bike rides and kite surfing. And if your idea of a perfect moment is riding a beautiful white horse on a beach at sunset, you can do that too at LUX star Le Morne.
All our island homes are cradled by the Indian Ocean, and our resorts are set on stunning lagoons teaming with life. Not only they invite languid contemplation and provide perfect backgrounds for your holiday pictures, but their warm translucent waters will soon become your favourite playground! Our resorts in Mauritius are the perfect place for your kids to take to the water for the first time, as the lagoons are shallow and child-friendly, and our teams are always willing to tell you stories about the creatures you’ll encounter and teach the whole family a trick or two.
Included in the price:
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return Seat in Coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5 star Lux Morne Mauritius – Superior Room
- Includes: Breakfast and dinner daily
- Glass bottom boat excursion
- Phone home free
- Message in a bottle which includes a mystery voucher for a massage or bottle of wine etc
- Honeymoon Benefits :
- Upon arrival (per room per stay): One fruit platter.
- During the stay (per room per stay): One romantic dinner (drinks not included) when guests are booked on a Half Board basis, one bottle of sparkling wine and one honeymoon cake.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. Thompsons Standard Terms and Conditions may apply. E & OE
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.