Welcome to Maia Luxury Resort and Spa | 5 *
Seychelles | Seychelles
7 Nights from
R104200 per person sharing
When it is time to pause your frenetic pace and rediscover senses dulled by the incessant demands of life, there is a place called Maia Luxury Resort and Spa – offering something more than just breathtaking views, unsurpassed service and astonishing accommodation. Maia offers you a place to restore your self. Stop. Stay. Begin again.
Surrounded by award-winning landscaped gardens, this luxurious resort on Mahe features air-conditioned villas overlooking the Indian Ocean. The hotel has a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre.
A private infinity swimming pool, free WiFi, butler service and an iPod docking station are standard in each of Maia Luxury Resorts villas. They have a kitchenette, an outdoor gazebo and a sun deck.
Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner on the beach or arrange a private BBQ on the terrace of their villa. Tec Tec restaurant serves gourmet cuisine, and is flexible to prepare dishes outside of set dining hours.
Massage treatments in the spa as well as rose-petal baths can be arranged by a butler. Guests can also enjoy yoga, qi gong, or work out in the techno-gym. Other activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and canoeing. A special children’s program is available which covers excursions, mini spa treatments and swimming lessons.
Maia Luxury Resort and Spa is located 20 km from the Victoria and 10 km from Seychelles International Airport. Free parking is available at this resort.
MAIA SIGNATURE VILLA
Here couples can unreservedly let their guard down. Unprecedented levels of privacy are graced by spectacular ocean views, the Maia Signature Villas are in close proximity to the spa and dining area and can accommodate families with children. The villas feature dedicated butler service. All Maia Signature Villas afford spectacular sunset and dramatic vistas.
OCEAN PANORAMIC VILLA
Atop the hillcrest of our private peninsula, Ocean Panoramic Villas will stun you with spectacular 180-degree vistas of the sparkling Indian Ocean. Lush surroundings provide a privacy perfect for honeymooners.
The tranquillity of Maia offers you more than a place of refuge. It offers you a resort of rediscovery.
Bird song. Waters falling down moss covered granite rocks. Gentle winds brushing leaves. These will be the only things to break your revere in our Balinese-style Spa.
Three individual, private open-air pavilions are separated from each other by natural rock formations. Each spacious 120m2 pavilion features its own garden, changing rooms and showers.
Besides world-class therapy and beauty treatments, our highly trained staff can offer you more than just skin-deep relief by guiding you through accompanied yoga and Qi Gong sessions.
Our fitness centre provides the latest “Excite” equipment. Privately trained therapists offer intuitive massages and an assortment of packages, including special Kids Only treatments such as the banana leaf wrap with hydrating gel for sunburn.
A TASTE OF PARADISE
Excellence in taste is not only something reserved for aesthetics. At Maia, gastronomical pleasure is a promise – and because we know that an appetite or even a fetish for food doesn’t keep restaurant hours, our kitchens cater for individual tastes, satiating your desires with the flexibility to indulge your palate beyond the confines of a regular menu and set dining hours.
Our skilled culinary team has perfected the art of fusion cooking to create intriguing blends of flavour, texture, colour and aroma by placing an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients.
Maia offers Asian, Indian, Mediterranean and Creole cuisine at its finest using only the freshest ingredients. With a policy of flexibility, the chefs are afforded the freedom to satiate individual requirements and tastes.
Included in the price:
- Return flights to the Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in an Ocean Panoramic Villa
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected drinks daily
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
1 FREE Night included
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.