Welcome to My Blue Hotel | 4*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF9686
Zanzibar – North Coast
7 Nights from
R16 540 per person sharing
Jambo! This is the Swahili greeting that you will hear on arrival when you are welcomed by the warm and inviting locals. Zanzibar is the name of an archipelago in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of East Africa. There are many small islands and two large ones: Unguja (the main island, sometimes informally referred to as ‘Zanzibar’), and Pemba Island. As the number one beach location in East Africa, Zanzibar is a wonderful island, with classic tropical beaches, lush plantations, an incredible history and a fascinating culture. Apart from historic Stone Town, with its labyrinth of narrow streets, Zanzibar is known for its beautiful palm-fringed beaches and pristine coral reefs.
This charming 4 Star hotel with its 97 rooms enjoys a fabulous beachfront location on the popular north coast of the island at Nungwi – lovely beaches, minimal tidal movement, stunning sunsets and lots of action and vibe.
The resort has 3 restaurants.
The main buffet restaurant
The Mwezi Beach Restaurant
Offering snacks, light menus and pizzas (at dinner time only)
Ali Baba Restaurant
A la carte restaurant located above the pool bar serving Arabic, Indian, Omani and Zanzibari cuisine plus traditional shisha pipes for after dinner enjoyment
The main pool bar is open from 10h00 and also serves light breakfasts and afternoon tea.
The Beach Bio Bar
On the beach serves fresh smoothies and fruit salads.
Zanzibar is a few degrees south of the equator and enjoys a very tropical climate. The average daytime high is between 28°C and 32°C and the night-time lows are between 20°C and 25°C. Temperature wise – this island is an all-year-round winner. February is very hot and very humid (just leave your hair straightener at home!) and March to May are the wettest months.
1 September 2019 – 31 October 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Welcome drink, afternoon tea, soft drinks & water, wine, local beer & local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee & tea. A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
All Inclusive includes:
- Welcome drink
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Soft drinks and water, house wine, house beer and house spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee and tea
- A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12h00
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.