Welcome to Sea Cliff Resort | 5*
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF9706
Zanzibar – West Coast, Mangapwani.
7 Nights from
R16 895 per person sharing
Jambo! This is the Swahili greeting that you will hear on arrival when you are welcomed by the warm and inviting locals. Zanzibar is the name of an archipelago in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of East Africa. There are many small islands and two large ones: Unguja (the main island, sometimes informally referred to as ‘Zanzibar’), and Pemba Island. As the number one beach location in East Africa, Zanzibar is a wonderful island, with classic tropical beaches, lush plantations, an incredible history and a fascinating culture. Apart from historic Stone Town, with its labyrinth of narrow streets, Zanzibar is known for its beautiful palm-fringed beaches and pristine coral reefs.
Experience an Island breakaway at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa and you will discover something very special.
Welcome to a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar. With traditional makuti roofs and Arabic towers lit by brass lights, the hotel is a unique combination of modern facilities mixed with the original exotic architecture of historical Zanzibar.
The luxury resort is situated on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean in Mangwapani and offers panoramic views over sparkling oceans and shimmering sands.
Sea Cliff is home to the only golf course on Zanzibar.
Golfers can enjoy the 9-hole Matkovitch course with its club house, under-cover driving range and practice greens which include chipping, bunker and putting greens, Two of the last holes are played along the Indian Ocean. The course has been designed with variation in distance and direction on the front and back 9 to create an experience of playing a full 18 holes. The course has a par 71, which includes short and long par 4’s and a couple of drivable options.
Hotel guests get preferential rates and tee off times and can hire golf carts and clubs.
The resort operates on a Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive basis
All Inclusive includes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the main restaurant
- House wines and house spirits, local beers, selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, juice, still water, tea and coffee. Drinks are served from 10h00 to 24h00.
- Room service is not included
Offering both local and international buffets.
Casual dining area offering a light lunch menu located next to the swimming pool.
Formal bar overlooking the Indian Ocean.
A fabulous location at the end of the jetty and is open from 17h00 to 19h00 to enjoy the sunset.
Located on the resort’s private beach next to the water sports centre – open from 10h00 to 17h00
Zanzibar is a few degrees south of the equator and enjoys a very tropical climate. The average daytime high is between 28°C and 32°C and the night-time lows are between 20°C and 25°C. Temperature wise – this island is an all-year-round winner. February is very hot and very humid (just leave your hair straightener at home!) and March to May are the wettest months.
1 September 2019 – 30 September 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Welcome drink, afternoon tea, soft drinks & water, wine, local beer & local spirits from 10h00 to 22h00, cocktails, American coffee & tea. A late light breakfast service is available at the pool bar from 10h00 to 12 noon.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- 1 FREE Night included
- 10% Early Bird Discount included
- Book and pay 60 days prior to departure
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.