Welcome to Juliette Dodu 3*, Diana Dea 4*, Relais De Cimes
#TAG Holiday Package ID #TH2300051
5 Nights from
R13 930 per person sharing
Reunion Island welcomes you to an Island of and Adventure! Ranging from waterfalls, hiking trails, natural cirques and active volcano’s.
Diana Dea LodgeReunion Island, Saint Anne
The beautiful Diana Dea Lodge is a boutique lodge nestling in the hillside of Sainte-Anne on the east coast of Reunion Island. It offers 30 rooms with thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus satellite TV, mini bar, room service, and coffee maker. Facilities include a restaurant, full-service spa, outdoor pool, fitness centre, bar lounge, library, billiards, badminton, Hammam, free WiFi in public areas and free parking, A local tourist tax of EUR1.10 per person per night is payable locally to the hotel.
Juliette DoduReunion, Saint-Denis
Located in the heart of Saint-Denis, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of La Barachois and Grand March, Jardin de l’Etat and the Natural History Museum . All 43 rooms offer free Wi-Fi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers and safes. This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self-parking are also provided. Other amenities include a business centre, concierge services, and dry cleaning. A local tourist tax of EUR0.80 per person per night is payable locally to the hotel.
Relais De Cimes, Reunion Island, Saint Paul
Les Relais Des Cimes is situated at the foot of the majestic Piton des Neiges in the village of Hell-Bourg * 29 Comfortable and typically Creole style rooms with TV, telephone and en-suite bathroom facilities * Bar * Restaurant * Picnic baskets can be arranged for walks * Within close proximity to hiking trails and cultural areas. A local tourist tax of EUR0.70 per person per night is payable locally to the hotel.
Réunion offers an infinite number of amazing sites and contrasting landscapes:
- Green Réunion, with its primitive forests and three large natural cirques: Mafate, which you can only reach by hiking along a trail; Salazie, a wonderland of waterfalls and rivers in the midst of lush vegetation; Cilaos, with an unexpected alpine village nestled on the side of the mountain.
- Blue Réunion, with the lagoons of Saint-Gilles, Saint-Leu and Saint-Pierre.
- Golden Réunion, with 30km of golden sandy beaches along the coastline cooled by the wind.
- Multicolored Réunion, with its explosions of rich colors in the gardens full of tropical flowers, and its Creole huts.
A natural stadium for sports and leisure activities, Réunion provides more than 70 activities, from 40m under the sea to more than 3,000m up in the air. You can explore the heights on horseback, mountain bike or ATV, go hiking on one of the 1,000 km of marked trails, go paragliding, take helicopter or ULM flights above the majestic mountains, go surfing on the famous spots at Saint-Gilles, or fish for blue marlin and yellow-fin tuna.
Finally, at the crossroads of several continents, Réunion will delight you with the natural, warm welcome of a rainbow population, and the variety of its Creole cuisine. The local food’s spicy flavors, from curry to rougaille, will gratify even the most gourmet appetites.
3 Jan – 13 Feb 2019
Book Before: 13 Feb 2019
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Reunion on Air Austral including airline levy
- 5 Days car hire
- 1 Night accommodation at Juliette Dodu
- 1 Night accommodation at Diana Dea
- 2 Night accommodation at Relais De Cimes
- 1 Night accommodation at Juliette Dodu
- Breakfast daily
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.