Welcome to The Elephant Camp | 5 *
#TAG Holiday Package ID #HF8241
Zimbabwe | Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
3 Nights from
R14575 per person sharing
The Elephant Camp is a luxury and intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls and all its attractions and activities, yet secluded in its own private game reserve so as to allow close-up encounters with wildlife – in particular elephant at the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary. All guests staying at The Elephant Camp will have an opportunity to meet the Wild Horizons elephants.
All other activities on offer in Victoria Falls area are available at an additional cost. Selected Spa Treatments available in the privacy of your suite (subject to availability, on request at an additional charge).
Situated on a private concession within and bounded by the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, The Elephant Camp has breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls as well as the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Access is by road transfer from Victoria Falls (15 kilometers from Victoria Falls Airport and 10 kilometers from Victoria Falls town), Livingstone and Kasane.
The Elephant Camp offers exclusive suite accommodation for only 24 guests in 12 luxury tents. All suites are gorge facing and have private viewing decks and plunge pool, private lounge area, air-conditioning and fans, bath, inside and outside shower, mini bar, tea and coffee stations and 220v main electricity.
Children over the age of 7 are most welcome at The Elephant Camp. Children under the age of 7 on request only. Children should be under supervision of their parents or a guardian at all times.
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Victoria Falls
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Suite
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and drinks daily
- Complimentary mini bar
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- FREE transfers
- All Inclusive activities include: Cocktails & canapes at Batoka Gorge, Birding and Nature walks on the concession, Village Tour, Visit Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust, Lunch at Lookout Cafe including drinks, Guided tour of the falls Zimbabwe (excluding park fees), Elephant encounter, Gym in a bag, Mountain Bike rides, Cycling through town, Canopy Tour, shuttle to Victoria Falls town, Laundry plus 2% Tourism levy.
- Exclusions: Premium alcoholic brands, gratuities, curios & Rain Forest entry fee
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.