Welcome to Ibis, Earls Court | 3*
#Booking ID: TH2394372
3 Nights from
R29 215 Per Person Sharing
The Championships, commonly known simply as Wimbledon, is the oldest tennis tournament in the world, and is widely regarded as the most prestigious.
Ibis Earls Court, London
This hotel is situated on a busy road, a short walk from Earls Court Exhibition Centre and West Brompton underground station with its excellent connections to all parts of London. The medium-sized rooms are in excellent condition, having been recently renovated. A variety of light colour schemes have been used, contrasting with the dark wood furnishings. Many of the bedrooms on the higher floors have commanding views over London. The bathrooms are in excellent condition and are fitted in slate grey marble and white tiling. The large main restaurant is located on the first floor with deep red carpeting and chairs. A separate seating area, set slightly apart from the main restaurant, offers some privacy for groups. A good selection of cuisine is served in addition to the Carvery buffet. The cafe-bar opposite the main restaurant serves light snacks and drinks in more relaxed surroundings. For groups only: please note that dinner times and arrival are as follows: 18.00 Arrival in the restaurant 19.30 70pax max 19:30 Arrival in the restaurant 21.00, 70pax max 21.00 Arrival in the restaurant 22.30 70pax max Groups have 1 hour and half hour to eat and drink. The hotel is a tall, twelve-storey building with an impressive newly built marble entrance way and private driveway. The main lobby, to the front of the hotel, has been completely renovated with polished marble flooring and beautiful traditional-style furniture in vibrant colours. The second lobby, to the side of the hotel is used principally for groups and is carpeted in light colours. The two lobbies are linked by a short corridor. This hotel is of a very good standard, offering excellent value for money.
8 Jul – 11 Jul 2019
Included in the price:
- Return flights
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at the 3* Ibis Earls Court in London.
- Breakfast daily.
- Wimbledon entry tickets.
- Valid for selected fixture on 09 July 2019.
- Debenture Tickets.
- Court No.1
- All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
- Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
- Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
- All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
- Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
- All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply
- Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
- Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
- Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
- All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.